Okay I need to get better at this. I guess I am intimidated by all the cute and creative bloggers out there that mine will be very boring. Oh well who cares.
I have spent all of my free time( and most of all the time I should have been cleaning the house or doing laundry) READING. I haven't been a reader most of my life. I really didn't enjoy reading in my school years. I always thought it was a waste of time. When I would hear a teacher tell us how many books she read over the summer I would think...HOW BORING! On occasion I have been into a really good book and then I can't put it down.
Well, my friend handed me the book The Host and said "Here, you might enjoy this." Well I did and now I have more of a desire to read. I started reading Twilight, so we'll see how that goes.
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of Stephanie Meyer. I started reading the twilight books and could not put them down. I still have the Host to read. But I am sure it will be great like her others. I hope you enjoy the books, let me know what you think!
I have tried hard not to give in to my desire to read the whole Twilight series! I KNOW I will want to read them all at once and that will mean at least a week of complete child neglect :)! How about you just read it for me?
It was fun to do a catch up on your blog. I loved all the pictures----and I'm glad you're using this as a mini-journal. You'll be glad you did one day, I promise :)!
I am taking a few days off of blogging, so don't be worried if you don't see anything new from me. I'm not in the happiest place ever, but I'm not too bad either. Glad I have school to throw my labor into for a while. Those are important things for a visiting teacher to know, right :)?!
Hope you had a great Labor Day!
Post a Comment